Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MONKEY party!!

This was the twins 2nd birthday (they just turned 3), but I loved the monkey theme, so I had to put it on here, even though I don't have very many pictures of the party.


Banner from birthdayexpress.com



Blowing out the candles on their egg-free individual monkey cakes


Found shirts that say I am 2 with a monkey hanging on to the 2! I'm sure they were for boys, but the blue and yellow went with the colors anyway!


The supplies came from birthdayexpress.com They finally have parties for being 2!




little cakes



I found monkey plates for the twins.



Menu:


Bananas!
And little chicken quesadillas, chicken finger platter, fruit tray, cheetos, veggie tray, and chips and dip. Perfect kid food!

I used yellow treatbags and made stickers to put on the bags that went with the theme.

The big monkey cake

No comments:

Post a Comment